Introducing Apple Pay. A safer, contactless way to pay
- Easy and Convenient
- Fast and Secure
- Ability to pay using any point-of-sale machine that accepts contactless payments locally and internationally
- You will be notified with an SMS for all transactions made using Apple Pay
How to Activate Apple Pay:
- Add your card to your Wallet app available on your Apple device, or through Blink’s mobile application
- If you want to use Apple Pay on more than one device, you need to add your card to each device separately
How to pay in the fastest way possible?
All you have to do is:
Make sure that there is a contactless sign on the point-of-sale machine, to ensure it accepts such transactions.
Double-click the side button.
When your default card appears, glance at iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, fingerprint or enter your passcode.
Hold the top of your iPhone near the card reader until you see Done and a checkmark on the screen.
Wait until you hear the beep or the lights go on signaling that the transaction is successful.
Apple Pay is also available for online payments, to pay in apps and on the web with your Apple devices, select Apple Pay as the payment method during checkout and complete the payment with your biometric ID, or your passcode.
Setting up Apple Pay:
Blink mobile application:
- Go to card setting
- Tap on add to Apple Pay icon
- Select the device you want to add your card to (iPhone/Apple Watch)
- Accept the T&C and follow the verification process
- After the verification is done, your Apple Pay is now ready to be used
Apple Pay wallet:
To add your Blink card to Apple Pay, all you have to do is:
- Go to the Wallet app and tap +
- Follow the steps to add a new card
- Tap next – we will verify your information and might ask for more information
- After the verification has been done, tap next
- Your Apple Pay is now ready to be used
The safest way to transact:
- Your card details are kept private and never stored in Apple Pay or shared with merchants
- Every Apple Pay transaction requires you to authenticate with your biometric ID or your passcode
- Real-time purchase alerts keep you on top of your account details. You can also view your transactions in the Wallet
Most importantly, you will be able to protect all of your bank account information even if you lose your device. In case of such an event, make sure to factory reset your device or enable Lost Mode through Find My iPhone to stop Apple Pay.
Download Blink today, open your account in a few steps, and start enjoying Apple Pay!
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Terms and Conditions
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay, is a mobile contactless payment solution that enables customers to make in-store, in apps, and on the web purchases with select Apple devices. You can use Apple Pay everywhere contactless payments are accepted. In stores, you can use Apple Pay on your iPhone or Apple Watch. Within apps, you can use Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Within websites in Safari, you can use Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
How is Apple Pay secure?
Apple Pay does not send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment, instead, a virtual card number is used to represent your account information – so your card details stay safe. Moreover, you need to authorize every transaction by Touch ID or your passcode.
How does Apple Pay work?
Apple Pay uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to make contactless mobile payments. This ensures that Apple Pay will work everywhere contactless payment are accepted.
Can I configure Apple Pay on multiple devices?
Yes, you can configure and use Apple Pay on multiple devices.
Do I need to be connected to Wi-Fi or my cellular data network to use Apple Pay?
You would need an internet connection to enroll cards / disable cards from Apple Pay and to check card available balance / limit. To make Apple Pay transactions, you do not need to have a cellular data or Wi-Fi connection. Please note that Apple Pay may require you to periodically login to the app and connect to the internet with your device to keep the app active.
Are there any charges for Apple Pay?
No charges for using Apple Pay.
How can I make a payment with Apple Pay?
How can I return a purchase if I used Apple Pay to make the purchase?
If you return an item paid with Apple Pay, the store may require you to tap or wave your phone on the payment terminal to complete the transaction for refund. Please talk with the retailer directly to refund a transaction.
Do I need to insert pin when using apple pay?
No PIN is required for any amount. Verification if done for any transaction amount, using the Face ID, Touch ID. This may change based on country / region regulations.
How do I remove the card from apple pay?
Select “Settings/Tap Wallet & Apple Pay” menu, then select the card you want to remove, then tap Remove Card on your Apple device menu.
Is there a transaction limit for apple pay?
All applicable transaction limits are exactly the same as your physical card
Where can I use the apple pay?
You can use Apple Pay wherever payment is accepted through the contactless feature at any POS terminal, and you can use your Apple Pay in any eCommerce site or In-App payment supported Apple Pay.
What is the Compatible iPhone models?
• iPhone models with Face ID
• iPhone models with Touch ID, except iPhone 5s
What should I do if my device is lost or stolen?
If your device is lost/stolen, please contact us immediately on 065200100 and we can block your card on Apple Pay. We recommend that you also register for and use Find My iPhone. This will allow you to find, lock and delete details on your phone if it is lost or stolen.