Protecting your privacy
Security is one of the utmost priorities for us when designing our application and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information by putting several measures in place to ensure that it is safe and secure. Our application is reviewed by external auditors who conduct repeated assessments covering areas such as Vulnerabilities Assessment and Penetration Tests to ensure that our system & application are as secure as possible. In addition, there are security controls & technology processes applied by the bank to protect and prevent the system from any security breaches. We are continually committed to enhancing all security aspects.
What information we collect
Blink collect and use your information to deliver and operate the services you have requested in an efficient and effective manner. This information may include name, title, e-mail address, phone number(s), and any other information that you decide to provide us with, which will be kept secure and confidential. We will share your information only when it is necessary and required, such as:
- Corresponding & communicating with you.
- Attending to your requests.
- When it is required by Law, to collect and process particular personal information.
- Process an order for you.
- Day to day business operations.
Blink follows strict privacy procedures regarding protection of personal data. No disclosure of personally identifiable information to third parties is allowed unless the related customer has been previously informed, or the disclosure has already been authorized by the customer or otherwise is permitted or required by law.
Blink recommend you take the necessary steps to protect your personal information such as:
- Do not store sensitive information like passwords directly on your device.
- Do not give your smartphone to other people.
- Make sure you enter your login details in a way that cannot be seen by others.
- Never write down or reveal your login details or password.
- Keep your mobile device password protected.
- Frequently change your banking password.
- Avoid accessing banking information from untrusted wireless network.
- Contact our Call Center immediately at +962-65200100 or chat with us from the application itself, anytime if you believe someone else may have access to your password, user ID, PIN, or other confidential information.
Notification of changes
When you use our website
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information, we make available, a number of cookies are used by us.
To allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. These cookies are shown below.